Toolbox from Expedio
Expedio have developed a unique set of tools designed to enhance your database management functions. The Expedio Toolbox enhances systems by adding features that are often missing from commercial or custom developed solutions.
The Toolbox has been developed in response to a growing need for more efficient and robust ways to manage and report on disparate data. By using the Toolbox we have been able to streamline end-to-end data management and manipulation processes. The Toolbox provides a number of generic and resource industry specific tools and has been engineered so that it is easy to add new tools as they become available.
Currently in the Toolbox:
- Data Importer – map source to destination, load data into buffer tables, validate and load data that passes the rigorous testing and provide an interface for data that fails/requires re-work
- OCRIS Logger Template Configuration – build OCRIS logging templates directly from an existing database using intuitive wizards or build as a standalone template
- Database Distribution – record all changes made to data (or database structure) and distribute changed data to remote databases. Ability to apply filters nominate which remote databases will be updated
- Intercept Calculator – calculate interval based intercepts of one or more elements using user defined lower and upper cuts and waste parameters, write results to database table and report using industry standard formats
- Polygon Loader – load spatial outlines into database, assign metadata and spatially assign existing point data. Ability to assign multiple polygon attributes to points
- Mines Department Reporter – generate extracts of data in Mines Department compliant formats for statutory reporting
In development now:
- PhotoTerras – capture GPS metadata embedded into photographs, add metadata, add watermarks, browse and export to GIS or Google Earth format for viewing - see the PhotoTerras page...
Coming soon to the Toolbox:
- Program of Works management – manage PoW applications and provide a means to capture the many changes that typically occur throughout this process.
The Toolbox has been designed to make it easy to add new Tools. If you have a particular requirement and have not found a suitable application why not talk to us to see if we can develop something for you.
contact Expedio to learn more about the Toolbox.